For children turning 3 years old during year enrolled
Our Nursery 1 programmes are tailored for children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old. The main learning objectives of the programme include:
- Language and literacy development: Children learn to recognize letters, sounds, and words, and develop the skills they need to read and write.
- Numeracy: Children learn to recognize numbers, count, and understand basic concepts of math such as shapes, patterns and measurement.
- Social and emotional development: Children learn to interact with other children and adults, share, take turns, and express their emotions appropriately.
- Cognitive development: Children learn to explore their environment, solve problems, and develop their memory and attention skills.
- Physical development: Children learn to engage in gross and fine motor activities, such as climbing, jumping, running, and drawing.
- Self-care: Children learn to take care of themselves, such as dressing themselves, washing their hands, and brushing their teeth.
- Creativity and self-expression: Children learn to express themselves through art, music, and movement, and to engage in imaginative play.
- Early science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) concepts: Children learn about the world around them through observation, experimentation, and inquiry-based activities.