- Definition of Personal Data
“Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you from which you can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, examples of Personal Data that we collect from you may include your name and contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, household information, employment information, financial information such as credit card numbers or bank account information, and website interaction and usage information.
- Collection of Personal Data
We generally collect your Personal Data when it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you (“Authorized Party”) to disclose your Personal Data to us through the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to any of our services;
- when you interact with our staff members;
- when you respond to our promotions and other initiatives
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you submit a job application;
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, in the event you have been referred by them;
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
We may also collect your Personal Data when the collection and use of Personal Data without consent is permitted or required by applicable laws.
- Use of Personal Data
We may use the Personal Data collected from you in one of the following ways:
- To perform obligations in the course of, or in connection with the provision of services requested by you;
- To verify your identity;
- To manage your relationship with us and to respond to or handle queries, requests, applications and feedback from you;
- To send you marketing information, including notification on marketing events, initiatives and promotions;
- To process payment or credit transactions;
- To improve on our website;
- Any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- Any other business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure, and we do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Data to others. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, the Personal Data collected from you may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following parties, whether they are located in Singapore or in an overseas location.
- our related corporations and affiliates;
- our agents, contractors, vendors or third party service providers who provide operational services in areas including, but not limited, to information technology, telecommunications, payment and payroll;
- our professional advisors such as auditors and lawyers;
- any business partner, investor or their advisors to facilitate business asset transactions which may extend to any merger and acquisition or asset sale;
- relevant government authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws or regulations imposed by any government authority.
- Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data
We may collect or analyse anonymised information about you on an aggregate basis, such as the website pages and social media accounts you interact with, including the number of page views, impressions, behaviour patterns, clicks, and engagements. We use “cookies”, which are small data files sent to your browse to store and track data about you on an aggregate basis. You may change your browser settings to disable cookies, however this may result in the ability to enter certain parts of the website or access certain functions.
- Protection of Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical measures to safeguard your Personal Data, such as antivirus protection, encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Certificates.
- Third Party Sites
There may be links on our website to other websites managed by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third party websites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third party websites.
- Correcting and Withdrawal of Personal Data
The consent that is given to us for the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will remain valid until the time when it is withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent or make corrections to your Personal Data records by submitting a written request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details listed below.
Upon receiving your written request, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us.
Kindly note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, we may not be in a position to continue providing our services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Please also note that withdrawing consent does not affect our rights to continue to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- Access of Personal Data
You can elect to make an access request to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which we hold about you, by submitting a written request via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details listed below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- Contact Details for Data and Privacy Issues
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure of your Personal Data.
- Governing Law