Kindergarten 2 (Full Day)
For children turning 6 years during year enrolled
$760.00 – $1,000.00
In the final year of preschool, children are preparing to transition to formal education in the Primary Schools. The learning objectives of the Kindergarten 2 programme include:
- Language and literacy development: Children continue to develop their reading and writing skills, and learn to read and write more complex words and sentences, and improve their comprehension of texts, and learn to use a variety of reading strategies.
- Numeracy: Children continue to develop their understanding of numbers, counting, and basic math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, and learn new concepts like number sense, measurement, geometry, and simple fractions.
- Social and emotional development: Children learn to work in groups, follow rules, and develop their self-esteem and self-awareness, and how to interact with different people, cultures and perspectives, and learn about emotions and empathy.
- Cognitive development: Children learn to think critically, make connections, and solve problems, and develop their memory and attention skills, and learn basic problem-solving strategies.
- Physical development: Children continue to engage in gross and fine motor activities, such as climbing, jumping, running, and drawing, and learn to play sports and games, and learn about health and nutrition.
- Creativity and self-expression: Children continue to learn to express themselves through art, music, and movement, and to engage in imaginative play, and learn to appreciate the arts.
- Early science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) concepts: Children continue to learn about the world around them through observation, experimentation, and inquiry-based activities, and learn basic scientific concepts.
- Cultural and environmental awareness: Children continue to learn about different cultures and the world around them, and how to care for the environment, and learn about different ways of living and working.
- Personal and Social Responsibility: Children continue to learn about their rights and responsibilities, and how to be a good citizen, and learn about how to cope with tasks required for transition to Primary One.
|Citizenship Of Child||
Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR (+$200), Foreign Citizen (+$240)